Thursday, October 27, 2011

BookVine Halloween Party

The local bookstore in town hosted a Halloween party tonight and so I decided to take the kids down since daddy had to work late and we had no other plans. They had a great time. They got to color a picture first for a coloring contest, then they read several books to them, and there was candy and juice boxes. It as a good time. They even got to march around the store for a costume contest. Jack got 3rd place as an ISU football player. And Kayden got 2nd place in the coloring contest. They both got Halloween sticker books. Kyle didn't win anything and I thought he might cry, but he was fine with the candy and Jack told him he would share his book so he was happy. He a Ninja for Halloween this year. He looks so little next to Jack, he didn't really want his picture taken as you can tell. Kayden and her friend Eleanor coloring their pages for the contest.

I didn't have my camera but the store took pictures and put them on Facebook so I stole them to post on my blog! We had a great time and glad we went!

No comments: