Saturday, January 15, 2011
Kayden's Basketball game
I didn't manage to get any pictures of Kayden's first game because I ended up refereeing the games and Jeff was at work. So this week I sent the camera with Jeff, as I was reffing again. SO, after some cropping I found 4 good pictures to share. Thankfully G'ma Sally took pictures too. I do have to say, Jeff usually does better but he had a very crabby 3 year old boy who was very upset that he couldn't be with his mom! Here is Kayden bringing the ball down the court. She is one of the point guards on the team.
Kayden with the ball on offense. She hasn't made a bucket yet, but she was so close last game with two of her shots! But that's OK, she is having fun and learning a lot.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment