Monday, November 10, 2008

Our Weekend

Not too much new has been going on here. Thursday night Jeff and I went with Jack to his Family Night at school. We learned about "going green" and we got to help Jack make a robot out of a tin can and recycled materials put onto magnets. It was fun and we got to check out his room. Saturday Kayden got invited to a birthday party so she was excited to going to the Wellness Center to go swimming. She has a good time, now she wants us to get a membership again. I wouldn't mind getting one, but don't know how often we would get there, especially since I have Gavin and Brock all day. But I'll consider it!
Saturday we watched the Cyclones blow it and the Hawks win BIG! Now that was a fun game! Dad and Kristi were there freezing in their seats, but loving every minute!

Jeff and I decided to go on a date on Saturday so Aunt Kim watched the kiddos and we went to Sioux City and ate supper at Texas Roadhouse, which was excellent! Then we did a little shopping and came home. We couldn't remember the last time we went out of town like that without kids, probably when we went to Vegas this summer!

And that's about it. Not too much excitement. Kayden and Jack helped me clean the toy room and go through toys we don't play with so we have room for new toys at Christmas time. And then Kyle, well, let's just say he isn't the best cleaner, but he can destroy real well! I love that little man with all my heart, but I tell you, he is a HANDFUL! But he's just so cute!

No comments: