Wednesday, October 15, 2008

The Boys

G'ma Sally bought Kyle and Brock these cool new hats after they were wearing Papa Chuck's Braves hat at the football game on Friday night. Now they each have their own Braves hat! Speaking of the Braves, they have surprised us this year and turned out to be a pretty good team! It didn't look good the first two games, but they are really fun to watch. We are talking the long trip to Humbolt Friday night to watch them play, so they better win!
Kyle is teaching Brock all kinds of tricks. But this is a new one. He found my pots and pan under the stove and usually just plays with them, but today decided to climb in with them!
I love it when I tell him no and he flashes me one of these adorable smiles! He is so ornery, but this smile lets him get away with way to much!
Yesterday Kyle showed Brock where the wet wipes were and showed him how to pull them all out. Then he showed him where the DVD's and tapes are and pull them all out and take them out of the case. A while ago I found them both in the bathroom, Kyle was standing by the toilet and Brock sitting by it. I think Kyle was telling him that if you put your hands in it, you can splash! Kyle's favorite thing to do. Sure glad Brock is crawling now so he can turn into a terror like Kyle!

No comments: